Last updated: July 30, 2021 — The Mercer Public Library is open to the public for regular hours, Monday-Saturday.
Masks are required for all library patrons ages 5 and older who are not vaccinated, and are recommended for all visitors.
Curbside service is available! We are happy to provide curbside service to library users who cannot follow the mask guidelines or who would prefer not to enter the building for any reason. Please call 715-476-2366 to arrange pickup of books, movies, audiobooks, games, puzzles, or any other library materials. We may also be able to provide printing, copying, faxing, and notary services through curbside service.
There will be some changes to the library facility and services in order to serve the community in a safe and responsible way. Please follow these guidelines for your visit:
- All non-vaccinated visitors ages 5 and older are required to wear a mask, and we recommend masks for all library visitors. The library will provide face masks while supplies last.
- Please return all library materials in the book drop.
- Limit the size of your group when possible.
- Use good hand hygiene when entering and leaving the library. The library will provide hand sanitizer for public use.
- Do not move library furniture or tamper with any tape markers or signage.
Please remain home or use only curbside library service if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days; are experiencing any COVID-19, cold, flu, or allergy symptoms; are unvaccinated and have been exposed to anyone who has COVID-19; or are awaiting COVID-19 test results.
The library’s WiFi network is accessible outside the building and is available 24/7. The library has installed WiFi signal extenders to improve the service in our parking lot, thanks to a grant administered by the Public Library Association and Microsoft.
Call the Mercer Library at (715)476-2366 or visit mercerpubliclibrary.org for the latest news on library services.