The Mercer Public Library will be closed to the public during the week of Loon Day, August 3-7.
Curbside service is available from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Monday 8/3, Tuesday 8/4, Thursday 8/6, and Friday 8/7. Services available during Loon Week include:
- WiFi available 24/7 in the parking lot and on library grounds
- Printing, copying, fax, and scanning services with staff assistance
- Pickup of holds placed through the library’s Merlin Catalog
- Checkout of books, movies, puzzles, board games, audiobooks, and other library materials by request
- Notary services available on Thursday and Friday
Call the library at 715-476-2366 for more information and assistance with any of these services.
Please note that the library is happy to provide curbside service during regular library hours to any patrons who request it. If you are unable to come into the library for any reason, please give us a call and we’ll do our best to provide you with the library services you need.