We have a new printing solution – Princh!
With Princh it is now possible to print from any mobile device, laptop, the library’s PCs, or from your home computer. You can pay online using Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal, or you can pay at the desk with cash or check.
Print from your phone and tablet
Download the free Princh app from the App Store or Google Play. Once the app is installed, open the document you want to print and share it with the Princh app. Check the printing from your iPhone video guide or the printing from your Android video guide for details.
Print from a library PC
Simply print your document as usual. The computer will automatically use Princh to send the job to the printer. All the setting options are up to you, including page range, double-sided printing, color or black and white., etc. To pay with cash, select the “Pay at the Desk” option. Check the PC printing video guide to learn more, or ask our staff for help.
Print from your own computer
Princh is a cloud-based service, so you can send your print jobs at any time and from any place. Print from your laptop in the library or print from your home computer and pick up your prints later. Follow these steps:
- Make sure the document you want to print is saved as a file on your computer. (If you’re printing from a web page, you may have to save it as a PDF first.)
- Go to print.princh.com and enter our printer code: 104484
- Select “Click here to select and upload a file” and select the file you want to print. Repeat for any other files you want to print.
- Adjust the settings You can select color or black and white, the number of copies, and click “Other” to specify a page range, double-sided printing, and paper formats.
- When you have all your documents ready to print, check the box next to “Accept Terms and Conditions” and click Continue.
- Select your payment method. To have your print held until you arrive at the library, select Pay at the desk and enter your name. Please note, we cannot accept credit cards at the desk. To pay with a credit card, you’ll need to do that in Princh before you arrive.
- Arrive at the library within 24 hours to pick up your print. Files are automatically deleted after 24 hours, and the library staff will have no way to retrieve them.
Check the printing from your laptop video guide for more detailed instructions.
How much does it cost?
- Black & White prints: 15 cents per page
- Color prints: 30 cents per page
- Scanning to email is free.
- Outgoing faxes cost $1.00 for the first page, 50 cents for additional pages, up to a maximum $5 charge.
- Ledger size prints count as two pages
- Discounted rates are available for nonprofits and local organizations: 10 cents per black and white page, 15 cents per color page. Please select the “Pay at the Desk” option for nonprofit printing.
How can I pay?
- Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal through the Princh interface
- With cash or check at the library desk
For more information
For further information about how to use our new printing solution visit the Princh website.