- NPR has a comic explaining COVID-19 for kids. Download, print, and fold it into a zine you can share.
- The StorySeeds podcast has an episode by Jason Reynolds explaining the “New Bad Guy in Town” that gives kids and grownups eight tips for fighting germs and staying healthy. StorySeeds is geared towards kids aged 6-12.
- YA author Laurie Halse Anderson has a write-up on “Flattening the Curve” on her Facebook page
- The CDC has information about talking to your children about COVID-19
- The Neuropsychology & Education Services for Children & Adolescents (NECCA) has a well-written article on Making the most of COVID-19 closures
- KiwiCo has a parent toolkit that includes information on explaining social distancing, investigating the science of hand washing, how viruses spread, tips from teachers, and more.