The Mercer Public Library is teaming up with “Page Turner Adventures” to present a summer full of ways to Imagine Your Story. Each weekday from June 1 through August 14 we’ll be sharing new videos with stories, author interviews, crafts, and guest performers.
Each week you’ll find new content on our website. We’ll release the week’s videos sometime before Monday morning, and you’ll have all week to watch when it’s convenient for you and your family.
- Monday is “Show Day” featuring a fun story video.
- Tuesday is “Younger Kid Craft Days” with an activity you can do at home.
- Wednesday is “Author Day,” where our virtual programmers interview some great children’s book authors.
- Thursday is “Tween Craft Day” with activities and crafts for older kids.
- Friday is “Guest Performer Day.”
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE VIDEOS ONLINE
You’ll need to enter the password, LOONTOWN
CLICK HERE for craft instructions, handouts, and activity pages from Page Turner Adventures
Questions? Contact library director Teresa Schmidt at 715-476-2366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.