- This event has passed.
MPL Board of Trustees regular meeting
July 6 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Mercer Public Library Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting at 5pm on Tuesday, July 6, 2021. The meeting is open to the public, and observers may attend online via GoToMeeting.
Mercer Public Library Board of Directors Regular Meeting
Tuesday, July 6, 2021, at 5:00 p.m.
Friends of the Library Room, Mercer Public Library, 2648 Margaret St, Mercer, Wisconsin
Members and observers may also attend virtually via GoToMeeting. See login info below.
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll call of members
- Open comment & correspondence
- Approval of previous meeting’s minutes
- Treasurer’s report and bills payable
- President’s report
- Library Director’s report
- Committee reports
- Friends of the Library
- Mercer School representative
- Strategic planning
- Unfinished business
- New business
- Review and possible revision to Mercer Public Library Mission Statement and Goals
- Next meeting date – Regular meeting on August 10, 2021, at 5:00 p.m.
Posted July 5, 2021
Teresa Schmidt, library director
Attend via GoToMeeting
Tue, Jul 6, 2021 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM (CDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
Access Code: 736-246-837
Anyone who requires extra accommodations to observe this meeting should contact the library director at 715-476-2366 or email email@example.com.