The Mercer Public Library sponsors dozens of lectures, classes, and workshops each year. If there are any available handouts or other materials from an MPL event, you can access them here.
Ongoing library programs
- Grown-Up Story Hour, beginning February 2019 – reading lists
Past library programs
- “Better Angels: Reuniting America,” May 17, 2019 – www.better-angels.org
- Email Marketing for Small Businesses & Organizations, May 10, 2019 – Slides (PDF, 327kb)
- Bullet Journaling for Beginners, a presentation with library director Teresa Schmidt, March 5, 2019 – Slides (PDF, 4Mb)
- Social Media for Business, a presentation with Jessica Riedy, Social Siren Media – Slides (PDF, 4Mb)
- Northwoods Archaeology with Cindi Stiles, February 19, 2019 – Sites to Visit (PDF)
- iPad Basics and Beyond tech class, February 12, 2019 – Outline (PDF)
- Lake Ice and Climate Change lecture with John Magnuson, UW-Speakers Bureau
- New York Times: Climate Change Could Leave Thousands of Lakes Ice-Free by Nadja Popovich, 2/5/2019
- Nature Climate Change: Widespread loss of lake ice around the Northern Hemisphere in a warming world, 1/28/2019.
- Becoming a Library Superuser computer class, January 29, 2019 – Outline and notes (PDF)
- WordPress 101 January 24, 2019 – Slides (PDF) and Class outline (PDF)