Update 3/23/2020: The Mercer Library will be closed to the public from March 18, 2020, through at least April 6, 2020, or until the end of any stay-at-home orders by local, state, or federal government officials. There will be no in-person library services available, and curbside service will also be discontinued.
Curbside delivery of library items
Curbside service will be available Monday through Friday, 9am to 12pm or other times by appointment. Here’s how it will work:
- Let us know what you need from the library. We have books (of course!), DVDs, jigsaw puzzles, board games, books on CD, music CDs, and various vegetable and herb seeds in our seed library.
- You can:
- When you arrive at the library, give us a call from the parking lot and we’ll run your items out to you. 715-476-2366
Don’t forget, you can check out books and audiobooks from Wisconsin’s Digital Library, take a class through Gale Courses, or use the resources from Badgerlink anytime. All you need is your library card!
If you need help getting your library card number of have any other questions, please call the library at 715-476-2366. Beginning March 18, 2020, library staff will be available to answer your questions from 9am to 12pm, Monday through Friday.
What’s available through curbside service?
- Books, movies, audiobooks, music and more, all listed in our online catalog
- Board games for the whole family
- Jigsaw puzzles: Various puzzles with 500 to 1500 pieces
- Seeds from our seed library: Stay tuned for a list of current seed inventory
- Water testing packets for existing Mercer-area volunteers: We have the water testing kits from the Wisconsin DNR/Iron County Land and Water Conservation Department for area lake volunteers. If you’re received information from Zach Wilson that your kit is ready for pickup, we can get it to you during our curbside service hours or at other times by appointment.